Monday, September 2, 2013

Non-sugar banana and walnuts cupcake


I can't help buying baking tools..
There are so many items that I want to buy...

and I have no space to put them in my kitchen...

but I just keep adding baking tools...

Not only baking tools, but wrapping ribbon and boxes etc....
I am totally a shopaholic..

Plus, I have so many items that I haven't use...
OMG.
I've been collecting cute cake candles...and cookie cutters..

but I still want to buy more!!

Lately, I bought cute cupcake cases.  They are cute, huh?  I love them!


It's a perfect size for my mini cupcake pan!
I baked non-sugar banana and walnuts cupcakes.
This is just a right size for muffin, I think.
The normal size at the store is too big..


It's so fluffy and sweet though I didn't add any sugar.  Yum yum yummm I can eat three of this..
Wait..it's the same as I am eating a big size muffin!! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment