Saturday, September 14, 2013

Easy cake stand

It's still so hot in Okinawa and I don't feel any Autumn breeze at all...

But I see Autum berry trees more at the flower shop,


and some great autmun food,

 
So it must be autumn in Okinawa???

I just had autumn fish for lunch, then coffee jelly for a dessert.


Then I made some coffee and had another cake...


I never be able to be on a diet...oh well.

Anyway,
I LOVE baking.  Good ingredients for baking cost a lot.
Plus I always want baking tools....and cake stands and other decoration tools...

I have so much baking stuff...and I have no space for them.
I really need to clean my closet and want to open the garage sale...but I don't even have a garage!!  What am I going to do??

If you love baking and don't have a cake stand, all you need is a plate and a small bow.


Flip over the bowl

 
and put the place on!


Now you have a cake stand!


Ta-dah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment