Sunday, August 25, 2013

Smily chocolate glass


I got my favorite Fukusaya Nagasaki sponge cake for souvenir:) 

The iced milk is the best friend of Nagasaki sponge cake, but I made a iced soy milk coffee with cute smiling chocolate decoration glass instead.

I buy the iced soy milk coffee at Starbucks a lot, but I love Tully's better than Starbucks.  And I love Segafred better thatn Tully's!!
There are so many Americans in Okinawa and I wonder why there is no Tully's! 

Here is how to make a smily chocolate glass.

1.  Melt a bit of chocolate chip in a small cup.

2.  Put it in a icing bag.

3.  draw a smiling face on the back side of glass and put them in a fridge.


4. Pour iced soy milk and iced coffee!


The smiling face will stay with ice cubes... even though you finish your drink, they will be still smiling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment