Sunday, September 29, 2013

Black & White birthday cake icing cookie


I got 50 icing cookie request:)
I love baking, but I didn't have enough time to bake big 50 icing cookies, so I made mini mini icing cookies.

It's for a surprise birthday party!  And I heard all decorations and birthday cake and cupcakes will be Back & White!  Guests will be dressed black and white too, I heard.  Sounds like a fun surprise birthday party :)

I made small cupcakes..

I was thinking to use colorful sprinkles, but the theme is a Black & White so I used only black and white...except the candle!  Glad that I just bought Halloween sprinkles.

 
I made a Black & White birthday cake too :)
The flour is in the middle ...
 
 
and at the edge... 
 
They are chic designs!
 
I made some extra mini cupcake cookies...and used pink for extra one!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment