Monday, September 9, 2013

One bite Fall cakes

 
 
It's September now and nice cool winds are....
nhhhot blowing!  When the summer will be over in Okinawa ???
It's still hot in Okinawa...

But baking has a Autmun spice :)

I made a one bite small Orange cakes. 
It's a small, walnut, acrn and pinecone cakes!
I used whole orange for this cake, not only Orange skin, so it has Orange taste :).



I love baking, but it gets late at night when I start baking after I came home from work sometime...
So I don't like to bang or rattle the pan on the counter when it's late..

So the cakes have many bubbles!

I baked so much...
I called my friend and she said she was having a party with bunch of kids!
It's a chance!  They will eat them all :)
So I wrapped it and asked her to bring it to a party :)

 
There are more than 50 of bite cakes!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment