Monday, September 16, 2013

3mm ribbon


I went to a surprise birthday party last month.
It's a girls night out...but it was a surprise birthday party which was planned by her husband.
"My birthday present this year will be a girls night out.  It will be on me and you should have a fun!" he said.

What a nice husband she has!!

We all got tother with presents to surprise her:)
I especially loved a Flamenco Barbie cake!!  Isn't it beautiful??


When I bought her present, I reallly loved the way of wrapping bow which a store lady did it for me.
It must be a 3mm riboon which I put them in my cart at a web shop and kept it for months!
I asked the size of ribbon and yes, it was a 3mm!


It's so thin and cute and I love it.  And I bought them right away :)


I used them a lot for my baking last weekend:)

A while ago, I loved baking glass perfume cookies with bow and a little girl asked me, "wow.  can I eat this bow too??"


Please take the bow out before you eat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment