Monday, September 23, 2013

Wedding dress icing cookie


One of my friend got married and moving away.
I made her wedding dress icing cookie and packed with my gift :)
Her beautiful wedding dress was made by her husband's mom!!
It has a big rose on the west line and has fluffy baloon rounds and it was so beautiful:)


I've been wanted to make her wedding cookies gift, but we were both busy and couldn't get together.
I could finally meet her a day before she was leaving!
So I rushed to home and made icing cookies within 3 hrs..
I wanted to make more...but didn't have enough time.
But it will be good airplane snack :)

I know I will see her again in Okinawa, so we were both smiling and hugging and laughing ;)

Here is what I got for her.
It is really not for her but her cute kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment