Tuesday, September 17, 2013

cookies box set


I was so busy with baking for those two boxes of cookies last weekend...
I used 3mm ribon a lot this time :)

I put bows for Pearl necklace Swan cookies and blue bird cookies.

 
 
 

I wanted to make some Autumn fashion cookies this time.  It has a rose clasp!


with a nice coat..

Or maybe Chanel bag!

The Paul and Joe lipstick is inside of bag.


I always wanted to have this kitty lipsticks!

Then shoes should be a Christian Louboutin!


I made many roses, so I put some on cakes!


I still have roses so I made rose bouquet.


I made ballerina icing decorations before, and cookie version will be like this

 

Unicorn with rainbow bow!


And carousel cookies!

 
I had to do this...

I want to make a circus series next time.

This is Northen Europe pattern dress.
It's not so Autumn fashion!


I've notie that I forgot to use a blue line when I was taking this picture!
 
 
 
I placed them before I do wrapping..
I made so many this time!


Now they are nicely in boxes and ready to go!

 

http://redhousecookiesen.blogspot.jp/2013/03/icing-decorations-for-spring-tofu-non.html

No comments:

Post a Comment