Saturday, September 7, 2013

Fluffy steamed nighty cakes


I love baking with my friend, Pomme et Porc.
We made fluffy steamed nighty cakes this time.   
I wanted to make steamed cup cakes but not baked cup cakes because it's a lot healthier!  But they are so smooth on the top that marshmallow pillows didn't stay on the top of the cake..

The steamed cake I made were all cracked because the heat was too high, but my friend made very smooth perfect steamed cup cakes!

 
 
 
The comforter cover is not a fondant.  It's a crape!

I use fondant for a bow shape decoration etc. but I don't like the taste. 
The bow decoration is so cute though I wanted to make a yummy yummy cake!

My friend made a very thin fluffy crape!  She is so good at baking and I really think she should open a store..
 
I wanted to do some icing on a confoter cover...but icing didn't stay..
The last time we tried to do some icing on cheese cake, the icing melted away... we should really learn that icing shouldn't be decorated on damped cake!

It took a lot more time than we though...so we were so exhausted at the end.

My friend brought yummy Yam Unsen so I made a thailand curry.
Where can I eat a good Thai food??  I've been to many places in Okinawa but my friend's Thai food is the best!


It looks like beds in a hospital when I put all bed cakes together... :)

A marshmallow pillow kept slipping, so my friend holded it with a flag..
Maybe it didn't slip if we had a baked cup cake??


The fluffy steamed nighty cakes I made are all in box and they went to my friends home :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment