Monday, April 1, 2013

Wedding icing cookies, snoopy icing cookies

I made these wedding dress cookies last year for my friend's wedding.
 
 

 

I also made a big wedding ring with their initials...but it was mid summer wedding and the icing didn't get dried well..

I would like to bake their 1st year wedding anniversary cookies this year :)

The big ring cookies cutter is not my favorite.  I would rather make a ring with icing...it's a lot more cute, I think.
Cookies cutters in overseas are HUGE!  Bigger cutter is easier to decorate...but can't eat those big cookies! 

My biggest one would be....Snoopy cookie cutter..probably.  It's cute but huge!  Almost the same size as my palm.  I haven't use this for...about two years now.  There are many cookie cutters that I haven't use for a while or never be used before...


I make cookies cutters by myself for some shapes that I don't have, but there are still lots of cookie cutters I would like to by...  But I have no more space for cookies cutters...plus, there are many cookie cutters I haven't use...so I shouldn't buy a new one.

I know I should just make cutters but not buying one..

I want a moomin cookie cutter so bad now!
Mmmm.

 
【北欧特集/雑貨】**MOOMIN/ムーミン クッキー型 【moomin/北欧/Martinex/マルティネックス】<...
価格:283円(税込、送料別)

No comments:

Post a Comment