Saturday, March 30, 2013

Camera lenses for iphone


I do not own DSLR.  I've been thinking to buy one...and wanted to have it for long time, but I thought I won't use it very well..or seems difficult ..maybe camera on a phone is good enough for me ... maybe I will be crazy about it for first three months then it will be sitting in a closet if I buy one ... mmmm then I still don't own it.  It cost few thousand dollars and it's expensive for me.
So my cookie pictures are not very good.  I usually bake at night since I'm working in day time..and light is not enough for photo shooting and hard to take a good photo.  I want to study photo shooting someday..

Then I bought an easy tool for iphone photo shooting!  It's nice and super easy to attach it on the iphone!  Nice nice nice!!!  There are three kinds..Macro/Wide, Fish eye and telephoto.


So how good they are?
I found my favorite flower peony buds...it's till March though!


I can close to the peony buds with Macro lense...


It's still clear!  It doesn't look like a peony bud any more....
You can also use iPad if you have.


Though I still want a DSLR, I will shoot my cookies with those lenses:)



No comments:

Post a Comment