Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tiara icing cake topper


I made tiara icing for little girls cake topper.
I like the color!  It should be a princess cake!




I tried some tiara icing first for a basic which were dried perfectly and the tiara icing which I made them in detail were all broken........oh well.

Those Minoyaki porcelain baguette cutlery rest are super cute!



But I won't buy any...I shouldn't buy any..
I buy those things and the drawer gets full easily...
I shouldn't buy really.

And I do have nice cutlery rests which I've been using since I've moved to Okinawa.

My cutlery rests are Okinawan coral :)



I love the sound they make too.
I used to pick up coral when I went to the beach.

I even ask my families, "do you want Okinawan coral catlery rests?"  "Sure!!!".  Now all of my familly uses Okinawan coral for chopsticks rest :)

You can get those beautiful coral at any beach you go in Okinawa!  How nice is that??

No comments:

Post a Comment