Sunday, April 21, 2013

Jeweled Swan icing cookies


I made Jeweled Swan icing cookies in a weekend.

It has been so humid in Okinawa lately and I was worried if my icing will get dried enough, but thoses were fresh, crispy and just perfect!!




My friend is coming to my place and we will do icng together so I made many mini-roses for preparation too!


And I found my favorite drink Wilkinson Ginger ale in Okinawa finally!


Wilkinson Ginger ale is hot and spicy and not sweet..and just perfecgt.
I couldn't find them in Okinawa and even if I find some at cafe or restaurant, it was expensive!

Bottled Wilkinson Ginger ale tastes different with the one in pet botte which you can get at convenience store.  Bottled one is a lot more hot and yummy!

I can bring bottles and a case back to the store and they will pay me back.
I hope they keep having Wilkinson at their store!!
I can't keep more than 1 case since there isn't much room in my apartment.
I wonder if they delivery too.
Mmmm yum yum yum..
Spicy ginger even makes you sneezy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment