Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Apple icing cookies



I've received unexpected packing...which were many fruits from my family in Tokyo:)
I love DECOPOM orange and jucy apples!


Which means, my family is saying, Hey, are you going to be sending Okinawan citrus this year again, RIGHT??
All of my family loves Okinawan citrus and I send them every year.
They have no idea when is the season for Okinawan citrus.
I am going to make Okinawan citrus pepper with my friend this year and I can't wait for the season!!

I was checking my friend's lovely cooking and sweets blog,  "pomme et porc" and I've decided to make Okinawan spicy source, KOLEIGHGOOSOO this year!!
But both citrus and local peppers are not in season yet...

I can't wait for the season of citruses and local pepper!
Well, I ate all fruits but I made lovely mini apple icing cookies :)

 
 
I did pretty much the same as cookie cutter sample picture, but added jucy part inside and apple flower etc.  You can enjoy many patters with one cookie cutter!


 
 
 
 
You can put bunch of small icing cookies in a bag and it will be a cute little gift cookies :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment