Friday, May 3, 2013

Hedgehogs icing cookies


I love horses and there are many things like carousel and unicorn designed stuff in my room.
My friend loves hedgehogs and she said that she can't help buying things if there are hedgehogs on it :)

I was thinking to make some hedgehogs cookies for her and made some samples.
Maybe I can use chocolate to pipe those needles.



I went to Switzerland to visit my friend long time ago and there were many hedgehogs cakes at the pastry shop there...I wonder why there were so many hedgehogs designed sweets there...Hedgehogs and Switzerland...I have no clue!
It was a cake with chocolate covered peanuts ....yum.


The chocolate bars which you can get at stations or any grocery stores were so good in Switzerland and I loved it there a lot.  I especially liked the one with dried fruits.
Mmm...I think I really should use chocolate to pipe those needles for my friend's cookies.

Speaking of Hedgehogs, there is a shop which I go often in my lunch break and I found a flier of an exhibition there which had a hedgehog cutting board on it!
I went to see it today and was going to buy one for my friend who will move to states with her husband soon...and I bought for myself too!!



It was a bit smaller than I thought and I ordered a little bit bigger size and am excited:)
But I think I've been shopping too much lately....sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment