Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Icing lesson


The Red House Cookies icing lessons was held last Sunday.
I would like to say thank you for poeople who joined my class on Sunday :)
I enjoy meeting new people at my class!

It was a lesson with colored sugar decoration.
Those cookies are all cute, aren't they??
It was so much fun!
Apple icing cookies lessons will be held again.




 

I hope people who joined my class will use the apple cookie cutter and try some icng!
Piping frosting could be a very hard at the first time, but it will be a lot easier and you will be able to pipe a lot more smooth if you practice!

Also, there are so many cute items at ARIGATO house where I always have my classes.
I relaly like funitures there and it's not expensive either!

I really like this dark blue shelf, but I have no room in my apartment!


I like this shelf also..


Also antique designed sewing machine table!



Hope you will take some time after the class to check her shop!

My next icing lessons will be;

- Icing decoration with kids
- Boy icing cookies
- Flower icing lessons

No comments:

Post a Comment