Friday, May 10, 2013

Hanna design icing cake


My friend came over to do some icing last Sunday:)

I have had a very bad cold and the plan had to move, but I was excited about this icing day with my friend and made a big plan for this special day!


"What kind of icing do you want to do?"
"Henna design icing for a cake!"
"That should be nice!!  Let's do the Henna icing designed cake!  How about cookies?
"Lipstic cookies and dress cookies and purse cookies for my daughter!"
"Do you want to make a paper pompom also?  It's really cute if you dye it!"
"Yeahhh!  It should be so much fun!"

So I made a schedule at work...

*Dye paper pompom and dry them
*Make lace icings
*Lunch break
*Henna design cake
*Make paper pompom
*Icing on lipstick, dress and purse cookies
*Making microbiotec cookies

The cakes and paper pompoms took so long though so we never got to do the cookies.
It was busy day, but so much fun!

And I took some pictures with her single lenze degital camera!
How beautiful!
My easy lunch even looks so yummy! and there is steam in the picture!
Mmm I am going to buy a single lenze digital camera for sure!!!



I love her Henna desigend cakes.  They are so pretty!
I thought that I can make them little bit more 3D type design and have prepared a day before.
They were so pretty and I named them Lace icings!

We enjoyed ourselves like little girls when we were piping those design!
The beautiful icing design didn't keep their shape when I brought a cake to my friend's house at night because of the water on a cake or something.  I should think some other way to keep them straight!

The icing on a cake was piped by three pastel colors and I used dark pink and light pink lace icing to decorate the cake.


My friend made three colored lace icing and decorate the cake!  How cute is that?




I love this cake decoration a lot!

We didn't have time to do icing those lipstic and dress cookies, but we made Mother's day cookies at the last minute at around 2100..



No comments:

Post a Comment