Friday, May 17, 2013

How to make a lens lid cover for a single-lens reflex camera


 I've been wanted to buy a single-lens reflex camera for long time and I finally bought one!  Yeahh.

I've been thinking what I should buy and have been chacking it on website.

A friend at work advised me, "have you ever checked cameras at shop?  You should hold them to check which one fits your hands...like grip and how tight etc."

OK.  Grpping camera...I never thought about it.  I maybe stop by after work...to just check how I feel it...not to buy one tonight...

I went to the shop and it was a lot cheaper than I thought..and I finally bought one for myself!
Yeahhh!

http://www.mi-na.co.jp/fs/mina/0000000326/80054-036

I think the camera which my father used to use had a strip to hang a lid case so it won't get lost.
Maybe it's old design or something??
I don't want to lose a lid and looked for a case for it and found this site
http://www.mi-na.co.jp/fs/mina/0000000326/80054-036
Wow...this is NOT SO Kawii!  and JPY2300?? No way!
Looks so easy to make!

So I made it.
It's super easy to make and here is how.

How to make a lens lid cover for a single-lens reflex camera

Get two color felt cloths and cut them in circle.  Put you camera lens on it and you will need to cut larger than lens....give it about 1 inch space.


I love crafts and have so many beeds and spangles at home.  Use whatever you like to decorate it.


Put a snap button on the very top for inside cloth.

 
Sew the front side and back side together.  I put beeds when I sew them up.


Here is back side.


Fold the ribbon and sew it...for whatever length you like and sew it with inside cloth.

  
The same as front side, just sew back side and front side together.


Just give spaces for putting a lid in and sewed two covers and it's done!


One is my favorite animal, Unicorn and the other one is a squirrel with a bow on a tail.
I spent only few dollers on this.

 
 

I could made two cases out of two color felt clothes.  Maybe I can give one to my friend :)

I love this camera straps..


But this one looks better to use and I bought this one.

 
There is cushion inside in the strap and you won't get tired by wearing it.  It's so cute :)
I make my camera look cute and I have no photo shooting skills at all!!  Hah!

Luckly, there is a professional photo grapher in my office and he will teach me how to shoot in lunch break.  Hope I will get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment