Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Smile cookies by Shiho Nakashima


I love baking and have many recipe books!
I love looking at those recipe books and think about what I should make next in the bed at night:)

I usually follow the procedure by the book first, then arrange the recipe for my favorite taste.
I bet everybody is the same.

I love baking, but I don't like too sweet stuff, so I always try to change the recipe and reduce sugar, but the sugar in baked goods is not only making them sweet but making the dough more moist and smooth, so it's important!

There are many books that I just love those pretty picutures and never tried to make any of ther recipe, or there are some useless...not very good recipe books too!
Though there are service to check inside of books on amazon, it's a lot better to buy at the store, so you an really check inside.

I buy books a lot and try to sell them at the second hand book store once in a while.

One of my family membesrs got really sick and had to stop taking dairy products .  She changed her food to macrobiotics style food.  We all loved bakeries and used to go and visit many bakery stores in Tokyo together.  She said me that she cant't eat my cookies since she can't take any dairy products.  So I started to buy macrobiotics recipe books and and there are many I have now!
The make a rich taste for macrobitics sweets, it needs more oil etc and not really healthy sweets.  I love trying many sweets recipes. 

I was surprised that one of my favorite baking book's author is from Okinawa!
She closed her popular bakery store and opend a Yoga class in south area in Okinawa.



I used to take yoga lessons in Tokyo and especially liked Hot Yoga.  I never find hot yoga in Okinawa...maybe it's too hot in Okinawa anyway?



The best seller baking book, Shiho Nakashima.
I didn't like it much but my friend told me that there is a movie for her famous recipe, and I got a really good vegitable oil too, so I made some.


 



It's a very simple flavor.
AndI love thinking about arrenging those recipe..


No comments:

Post a Comment