Thursday, June 27, 2013

Cath Kidston Icing Cookies




I got icing cookies request from flower shop!
Mmmm what kind of cookie design I should make... flower shop..flower shop...

Maybe Cath Kidston icing cookies???


I foud cute Cath Kidson budges.  Maybe I will make something like this?



I have so many cookie cutters.  I make them by myself too!
Since I love baking, I got them as gifts too!
I put them in this basket for the one I constantly use but it's full now...I have no place to put any more...


I have so many cute cutters...like unicorn, carousel, ballerina, teapot, guard etc.


But I use this round shape the most!! 
I bought this at 100JYP shop!


I used this for Chrsistmas icing cookies, lady bug icing cookies, lace icing cookies!

I was watching Tv when I was piping those cookies and they got dried too fast!  It should be more flat design...maybe I will do better in next time!






I piped some flowers with leftover icing.



No comments:

Post a Comment