Saturday, June 8, 2013

My dream kitchen and how to make a paper pompom

It's my dream to have a huge kitchen which I can store so many cooking tools.  But it would be so hard in a small Japanese style house...

I really like the smorked glass door fridge in a cooking TV show, "Giada at home".
If I had that fridge in my kitchen, I would be excited and open the fridge door all the time!
Japanese fridge makers like Panasonic, Mitsubishi and Toshiba should make these, PLEASE!
I think they can make a big business out of this, don't you?


http://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/4683615/list/See-Through-Refrigerators-Dare-to-Go-Bare

I like Giada's kitchen, but it's too nice, too clean, too neat for me.


I always loved the kitchen of Jamie Oliver!  I guess it's not really his kitchen but his kitchen studio.  His old show used to be like inviting friends at his house...maybe that was his real kitchen?  I used to like his show a lot and bought his books and many kitchen tools he owns!

The kitchen I love now is the one from Japanese TV cooking show.  It looks like the renovated old Japanese style kitchen! 


I just love checking many kitchens.  Don't you?  I love this website, "thekitchen" since you can actually see what other people's kitchen like!!!  They are not only "expensive, great, can't afford that kind of kitchen" pictures, but many small kitchen, cute kitchens too.  Just checking the pictures would be so much fun!  Those are really nice pictures that you can see there are many stories at each kitchen!

I especially loved the kitchen from Jamie Oliver Christmas Special!  It's a small but cozy kitchen with lots of beautiful paper crafts!  It's full of Christmas special spice, but not red or green color but white!  They are so nice!



I like making paper pompom because they are easy to make and great for party, birthday decoration!
Here is the picture how to make again!


 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment