Saturday, March 9, 2013

Icing decorations for Spring Tofu non-sugar cake


There are two little sister girls in my neighbors and they ring my door bell sometime and ask to bake some cookies etc with me.  H-chan is 12 and A-chan is 6 years old. 

H-chan will start her fresh school days at junior high school next month, so I was going to bake some Sakura shaped cookies and her new school uniform cookies..but I don't know what her uniform will be like!  So I made non-sugar, no eggs, no heavy cream Tofu cake with strawberries, raspberries and bananas instead of baking cookies, then decorated them with pastel color girly icing decorations.

They are so cute...and low calories too:)  I am sure they don't care if they are low calories or not...still...

It's easy to make.  Basically the same as I made bears and rabbits and pandas for Christmas decorations and cookie class for kids.

<Older posts >
Christmas cookies クリスマスクッキー
http://redhousecookies.blogspot.jp/2012/12/christmas-cookies.html
How to make icing parts アイシングパーツ作り方
http://redhousecookies.blogspot.jp/2013/01/leftover-icing.html

The pastel colors are so springish and cute!!


But I broke lots of them when I was taking off these icings from the waxed paper... maybe I should make more thicker icing next time...


I made three glasses one (behind) for me and my friends, and four for H-chan and A-chan's family in disposable cups.  I couldn't find big size of disposable cups with lid.  Where can I find them??


These are, 

dancing ballerina
 
 

How cute if I put butterfly wings to a ballerina!


Sitting cat


horse



resiting bird

 
 
 
 
flying bird


diamond


butterfly

 


When people tell me "they are so cute!  can't eat them!" to my cookies,  I always ask them to eat because I made them to eat.  And hey are yummy too!  But I thought myself today that they are too cute to eat!!  (but I ate it!!) I love sparkling ballerina and horse!  They are cute!



 
I just knocked the door for H-chan and she loved them:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment