Saturday, February 16, 2013

Wine glass icing cookies


I've got the cookie request from my favorite restaurant, Bistro Minour Le Chatan (reservation at 098-989-5860).  It's first year anniversary cookies :)
I've designed some cookie shapes then made some samples and chose one shape for this special occasion...it's wine glass cookies!  You will love a good food and wines there at Bistro Minour Le Chatan.
The glass shape is little crooked on purpose though!

I carefully checked the spelling of the restaurant name when I was piping the name...and thought Bistoro is not spelled right...but I don't know French.  Maybe it's spelled "Bistoro" in French ...maybe Italian or Spanish or something...since I double checked the spelling with it's website.
I brought my cookies to the restaurant

...and turned out that the name was not spelled right on the blog!!
Dahhhhhh!  I made spelled wrong cookies for aniversary!!!!

Hope customers at Bistro Minour Le Chatan enjoyed my cookies :)

 
 

I had an idea to pour the wine to the wine glass cookies...but I didn't like it muh, so I made clear glasses. 


No comments:

Post a Comment