Saturday, February 23, 2013

packing cookies goods


I always liked the hand made stuff since when I was little... so I had so many craft goods in my house.  I like packing stuff too and bought those colored tissues, curly ribbon etc about 10 - 15 years ago???  And I still have them!!

I just love tissues coming out from a paper bag!

The curly ribbon I have is 500 meters....the ribbons in a phot are a lot thinner than when I bought this at the first time, but I still have lots left.

And tissue paper...I love a light blue-gray color and light purple..so everything I buy is always light dark gray blue or purple.  I wanted to buy a new colors for cookie packing but I still have these...so I've been patient since I don't have enough storage space in my place now.

I bought black colored cussion papers lately.  The black color was little expensive than other colors but I thought black would be cool for packing and will be cute with pink ribbon bow!  But I couldn't use black color for Valentine cookies...it's too dark!   I should have bought more bright colros....it's a large size of cussion paper...so I have to deal with this until I buy a new color since not enough space for these.

I often use this paper bag, it's called a Turtle Bag.  Maybe it's supposed to wrap sandwich or something..but I like this shape :)  I use ribbon and little card when I use this bag.
This is a good website to introdue how to pack a food gift! (Japanese)  It says most of packing stuff she used is a one coin shop stuff!

http://mirahime.fc2web.com/wrapping.html

And I love this Marth Stwert paper pom idea!  It's a cute idea to decorate the party and easy to make ...and I can use my tissues :)  Don't you love this idea??

http://www.marthastewart.com/265163/pom-poms-and-luminarias-how-to


I made one.. maybe it's cute if you use only one color!

 
Looks like this if you hung...
 

 
 I didn't make a good crease with each fold when I made this, so it's better to make a nice good crease with each fold.  When you pulling away from center, try to make it a glove shape. 
I didn't have the wire so I just stapled the center and tied ribbon at the center.

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment