Thursday, February 14, 2013

Kids icing class

 
My sweet little neighbors came to my place for a kids icing class last weekend.  I baked chocolate cookies for them and they enjoyed icing decoration:)
I was supposed to have one boy for my class and I thought decorating on heart cookies wouldn't be any fun for a boy, so I baked some dinosaur cookies for him. 
Boys loved my THE BONES dinosaur cookies on Halloween last year. 



When I was baking dinosaur cookies, I was asked
 "why are you baking pregnant dogs for kids?"
 "pregnant dogs?? Nohhhh!  It's my dinosaur cookie cutter!!!" 

Now I can only see it as pregnant dog cookie cutter...

The boy mom made not dead yet dinosaur icing.  It's her second time to do icing but she is so good :)



At the clalss, I mentioned macaroons when I explained about merengue  and girls went "would you please do the class for TOTORO macaroon next time, please please please??"  I could only say, "ughhh SURE!  Why not!?"  Who can say "No" to a little cute girl...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment