Saturday, July 20, 2013

Flower lace icing cookies

 
 
These are flower lace icing cookies♪

 
 
 
I bought a beautiful rose flower at the flower shop in Naha a while ago.
You don't see these type of roses in Okinawa much and I asked at the flower shop, then they told me that they ordered these roses from Europe!  They flew to Tokyo and came to Okinawa from Narita airport???  Wow!  Long trip!
I brought this pretty rose home but didn't last much.  She must be so thirsty to fly to Okinawa from Europe!

The other day, I bought Lambs Ears.  They are so cute, so soft.  They are more like bunny ears!!


Here is a close shot!


I used iPhone micro lenze.. they are fluffy like a Monsters Inc movie!!


I love flowers and I used to work at flower shop long time ago.  But I don't remember many of flower names any more.. 
when I bought thses acasias, I said "can you get me those mimosas?" but the lady at the shop told me "oh, these are acasias, Ma'am"  mmmm what was the difference between them?


What is your favorite flowers?  My favorite flowers are Sakura, Mimoza, Scabiosa, Poppy, Tulips, ranunculuses, paeoniae radix, bougainvillaea!


Okinawa has so many beautiful flowers.  I would love to have a huge bougainvillaea tree in my garden someday...

There are many lace flowers near the river side where my mom lives, so I don't feel like buying them somehow....:) but they are pretty!


Here is lace flower icing cookie.


Those flower icing cookies will be a great wedding decoration!




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment