Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Hexenhaus


My friend came over last Sunday and we made a ginger breadhouse together :)
We both LOVE eating and we always talk (only maybe..) about food!


Eat yummy lunch then we start to do some icing on cookies, then build the house!

Here is the entrance..

I love Mint Candies...I was thinking to use them to decorate the house, but I actually made those mint candies :) Aren't they cute?
I love Candy Cane too.  The color of red and white and the shape is super cute!
Do you see my little mint candy on the top of the window?


The other side has snowman and Christmas tree.

 
I put Gingerman in stead of Angel on the top of Christmas tree.

 
 
Those sparkling things are edible :)


The other side has a gingerman and my favorite candy cane :)

 
I put candies in all windows and the light comes out through the clear candy windows:)
 

 
The last side is little deer came to join the Christmas party :)
 
 
 It was so much fun to make the gingerbread house!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment