Saturday, November 2, 2013

Silent auction at office

There was a silent auction at my work last week.There are so many things in my small apartment and I got so many staff that I want to get rid of...I thought no one would buy...for those ugry plate etc. but they were sold! 

Wedding guest gift is a boring Japanese custom I think...and I got those Tiffany glasses, ugry plate etc.  Also IKEA ice cubes, books and cussions.  They were sold!


Except...Billy's Boot Camp!
Dah!


I made Halloween icing cookies also.


I was supposed to bake a chiffon cake, but I realized that I didn't put flour after I put it in a oven!  What kind of cake is it without flour!!  I had to take it out and mix the flour and put it back...I couldn't seell those cakes and ate with my friends at work.


I love this silent auction thinging!  I wish our office has this constantly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment