Saturday, October 5, 2013

baked banana for bakings


My sister sent me beautiful peaches last month.
I love peaches!!!!
Somehow, the peaches and pear fruits that I bought at the store were not good at all.
Especially the pear was soo bad!  How come??
I guess it costs a lot to ship fruits from mainland Japan and hard to get the good one?
Maybe fruits from Okinawa should be tastey in Okinawa and I would like to buy bananas and pine apples from Okinawa, but the bananasa and pine apples which I see at the stores are all from Phillipines....why???

My favorite fruits are,

Cherry
Peaches
Strawberries
Pear
Pione (grapes)
Hassaku orange


Those are my golden fruits!!


Bananas are not my favorite fruits.
I don't like bananas as fruits.

But I use them a lot for my baking!
Bananas are so good if you use them for baking!!
I use them a lot for ciffon cakes and pound cakes and cookies.


Sometime, you want to use them for baking but they are still fresh and not sweet enough and just not good enough for baking.


but there is a good way to use those fresh bananas for baking!

You can bake bananas until they get black...about 10 - 15 minutes.


Baking them gives a high sugar content and good to use for cakes.
Those baked bananas needs to be cooled down before you use them for baking though.

Yes, I got this idea from my favorite TV show!

I knew thyphoon is coming but I didn't go for grocery shopping!!
Good that I found frozen shrimp in my fridge!  I made Thailand flavored noodle :)
Those are good with home made Okinawan citrus pepper and homemade hot sesami oil!!


Then I made veegan cookies for dessert....but they have chocolate chips inside:)


 Yum yum...now there is no food in my fridge... though I have many egges for baking cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment